The ASA 3 extraction arm is used for the extraction of welding fumes and grinding dust.
The extraction arm consists of 5 friction joints, which makes it very easy to move it into the desired position. The wall bracket for the ASA 3 arm is able to rotate 270° . The extraction funnel is manufactured in powder enamelled aluminium and is available in ø80 – ø100 – ø125 – and ø160 mm dimensions.
The ASA 3 arm is available in lengths of 2.0 and 3.0 m. The extension arm can be extended to a total of 8.0 metres.
- 25×25 mm aluminum pipe, connected via joints with friction discs and plate springs
- Inner arm part is reinforced with 35×35 mm aluminum pipe and equipped with gas spring
- Up to 2.000 m3/h capacity, which makes it suitable for all types of welding fumes and glue fumes, where large airflows are required
- Light weight hood in ø80, 100, 125, 160 or ø200mm
- The ø160 & ø200 mm hood is equipped with an integrated ergonomic handle
- Standard covered in powder enamel yellow RAL1007
- Movable in all possible positions
- Steel console in powder enamel yellow RAL1007
- The console is turnable up to 270°
- Black P2A1000 in strong PVC with steel spiral.
- Temperature from -40°C to +100°C