Issue No. 03 |
Date: December 2012
FERCELL Engineering Ltd specialises in the following activities:
Dust and fume extraction, heating and ventilation, size reduction, sorting technologies and occupational / lev services.
The management of the company is committed to a policy of Quality Assurance throughout the company activities, ensuring that the professional service quality satisfies the specific requirements of all clients. It is the policy of the company to market only professional products and services of a quality that will merit and earn client satisfaction by performing all functions reliably and effectively.
- We find the solutions that best suit our client.
- We meet and exceed our client’s expectations in terms of both delivery and specification.
- Every project is thoroughly supervised.
- We are open and honest about deadlines and costs.
- Our staff are trained to give a polite, efficient and friendly service.
- We promote continuous improvement to refine and improve communication, control procedures and training to further improve our level of quality assurance.
The nature of our activities places particular emphasis and demands on the experience and expertise of the staff employed. High levels of responsibility and reliability are associated with all aspects of our work and a commitment to continued professional development and training exists to ensure that all staff are suitably qualified and equipped to meet these requirements.
The directors of the company have given the Quality Representative full authority to carry out the Quality Assurance Policy of the company, and all company personnel are required to co-operate with the Quality Representative in carrying out this task.