The WEIMA WLK Series of universal single shaft industrial shredders are economical, powerful, robust and reliable. Designed for high throughput size reduction of the broadest range of plastic production waste, fibres, textiles, carpets, pipes, automotive parts, blow-moulded plastic based materials such as PET bottles, PE/PP bottles, containers and buckets.
Different rotor versions guarantee optimum performance for every application. Options such as the innovative “V” Rotor with adjustable counter knife called “Supercut“ allows for optimum shredding results. WLK industrial shredders can be loaded by conveyor belt, manual feed or via forklift truck. They are also ideal as preliminary shredders integrated into a two-stage operation.
WLK industrial shredders are available with the option of mechanical or hydraulic drive. Optional additions for increased safety include; gearbox limit switch, reverse counter, hydrodynamic clutch, safety switch, vautid/hardox coated rotor, rotor cooling, pipe spacer funnel, “F“ Rotor with welded-on or screwed-on knife holders.
- Different rotor types for diverse materials.
- Knife / Counter knife tolerance protection.
- Low power input to high throughput ratio.
- Minimal knife wear control.
- Adjustable counter knives.
- Enclosed hydraulics.
- Powerful electromechanical drive.
- Screens can be changed easily.
- Hydraulic ram.
- Sturdy construction.
- Well suited for operation in harsh environments including outdoors.
- Outboard rotor bearings.
Casting the net wide, the WLK’s capabilities make it a truly universal machine even for size reduction of fishing nets.