The WEIMA WLK JUMBO series of universal single-shaft industrial shredders are economical, powerful, robust and reliable. Designed for high throughput size reduction of the broadest range of production waste, paper, cardboard, fibres, textiles, carpets, pipes, automotive parts and blow-moulded materials such as plastic PET bottles, PE/PP bottles, containers and buckets.
Different rotor versions guarantee optimum performance for every application. Options such as the innovative “V” Rotor with adjustable counter knife called “Supercut“ allows for optimum shredding results. WEIMA WLK industrial shredders can be loaded by conveyor belt, manual feed or via forklift truck. They are also ideal as preliminary industrial shredders integrated into a two-stage operation.
WLK JUMBO industrial shredders are available with the option of mechanical or hydraulic drive. Optional additions for increased safety include; gearbox limit switch, reverse counter, hydrodynamic clutch, safety switch, vautid or hardox coated rotor, rotor cooling, pipe spacer funnel, “F“ Rotor with welded-on or screwed-on knife holders.
- High performance, high throughput.
- Increased loading volume, with pipespacer.
- Multi-purpose, processing a broad range of materials.
- Efficient, precise cutting geometry.
- Fine tolerance, adjustable counter knives.
- Safety features, which provide optimum protection from foreign materials.
- Extended operating, with hydraulic oil cooling system.
- Improved material rotor feed, with horizontal and/or vertical ram combs.
- Trusted, proven reliability
- Rapid clean down and screen change, with hydraulically operated lift-up screen.
- Super fast process time, with turbo hydraulics
- Efficient light, cylindrical material feed, with press arm.
- True travel and jam protection, from castellated floor.
Baled fibre big bag waste processed through a WLK Jumbo single shaft shredder, powered by a Caterpillar diesel generator.
Foil backed paper and other packaging materials shredded by a WLK Jumbo single shaft shredder. Loaded by conveyor and processed materials discharged on a twin directional conveyor.