Designed and built for the most demanding applications.
Capable of processing voluminous materials such as wood, paper, metal and plastic (up to 6,000 kgs/hr) into extremely dense rectangular briquettes, achieving significant volume reduction, liberating valuable storage space and simplifying transportation.
Equipped with a powerful axial piston pump hydraulic system, powered by an energy-efficient electric motor, operating two integrated cylinders equipped with suction valves enabling a faster press-stroke to create denser briquettes with higher calorific values, ideal for biomass burners.
Material supply in controlled, from the large storage hopper, via agitator and worm screw into the press chamber. Once loaded the chamber closes and the press sequence instantly runs to produce exceptionally dense briquettes.
Cylinder stroke sequence and form are monitored and controlled by a position sensor, ensuring material jamming during normal operation is an impossibility.
- Extremely high throughput, with powerful pressing matrix.
- Jam-free operation, with position sensor regulates cylinder movement.
- Large material feed hopper.
- End position cushioned cylinder with dust extraction port.
- Operator friendly Siemens SPS control
- Remote oil tank with pump motor and control valve.
- Oil temperature safety control.
- Heavy duty chassis, with anti-vibration machine feet.
- Exact briquette length, due to completely closed press chamber.
- Briquette branding, with optional press punch.
Processing of mixed voluminous joinery saw dust for high volume – high density briquette production with a TH1500 press.
High volume conversion of short rotation energy crop, micanthus, into solid biomass briquettes.
Production of briquettes from MDF dust, through TH1500 press for super hard rectangular briquettes.
Impressive volume production, thorough TH1500 press processing nappies into extreme density briquettes.