The TH Series of commercial briquette press are designed for the high volume wood briquette production in varying dimensions and throughputs.
Using innovative cylinder technology, enhanced hydraulics and progressive sensor technology to provide the power to produce stable, round briquettes, the TH Series can be equipped with hydraulic cooling and automatic packaging systems for continuous operation.
These briquette presses do not require the use of additives or thermal treatment, simply using the power of compression material volume can be reduced by up to 90%, providing that the material moisture content is less than 18%.
The significant volume reduction of the material achieved maximises valuable storage space, minimises fire/explosion risk and reduces transport costs.
We are happy to offer advice on the suitability of various materials for briquette production and arrange trials where appropriate.
- High-performance pressing mechanism with hard wearing, chrome-plated tongs.
- Hardened pressing chamber insert.
- End-position cushioned cylinder with dust extraction port.
- Electrical control, with Siemens SPS control.
- Precise delivery of material to compression chamber via geared drive screw conveyor.
- Remote oil tank with pump motor and valve control.
- Oil temperature safety control.
- Heavy duty chassis, with anti-vibration machine feet.
- Automatic briquette length control sensor.
Waste paper and multi-purpose tissue residues, processed through a combined shredder – briquetter system for the production of high density 70 mm briquettes.
Fine particulate filter paper dust, formed into extremely hard briquettes using a TH820 press.
Mixed wood dust converted, into 80mm solid biofuel briquettes, through a TH820 press.