The WEIMA POWERLINE industrial shredder series are highly efficient, universal large-scale shredders capable of processing a wide range of mixed materials in large volume.
An extremely flexible size reduction solution for either single or multi-stage shredding, the heavy duty build delivers even in the most demanding environments.
Available with numerous options to match process demands, including CDW drive (high performance compact drive) offset bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor, hydraulic cooling, super-fast hydraulics, 40mm plate base frame and anti-vibration substructure. The WEIMA POWERLINE industrial shredder rotor lengths range from 1500 to 3000 mm.
As a single-stage industrial shredder the pre-sorted feedstock can be loaded by either wheel loader or grab, whilst when deployed in a multi-stage system as a secondary shredder with continuous conveyor fed input material particle sizes of 30 – 100 mm are achievable.
- POWERLINE rotor, unaffected by foreign material.
- Hardened and bolted stub shafts, for fast and economical replacement.
- Hard wearing rotor, with vautid shell for long life.
- Easy operation, with Siemens SPS control.
- Rapid cleaning and screen change, with hydraulic, lifting, screen basket.
- Outboard, sealed bearings, for extreme long life.
- Segmented floor, for optimum pusher operation.
- Hydraulic material feed, high material throughput.
- Fast acting pusher swing arm, with turbo hydraulics.
- Extended run times, with hydraulic oil cooling system.
- Super heavy duty chassis, 40mm thick steel plate side walls.
- Reduced noise and long life, with anti-vibration substructure.
High volume processing of, contaminated, agricultural films through a POWERLINE 2500 single shaft shredder.
Mixed waste processed through a POWERLINE, for the production of refuse derived fuel.
Twin POWERLINE (2000 & 3000) single shaft shredders, processing municipal waste as part of a complete system.