The HD briquette presses have been designed specifically for the compaction of problematic materials, such MDF dust and general sawdust.
The HD Series generates extremely high pressures in a closed chamber to produce up to 300 kg/hr of high density briquettes without the need for additives.
Equipped with many unique features including a swing arm compression chamber, dust extraction port, end-position cushioned cylinder, electrical control cabinet with SPS system, separate hydraulic oil power pack tank and oil temperature/oil safety control, all mounted on a robust anti-vibration chassis.
The significant volume reduction of the material achieved maximises valuable storage space, minimises fire/explosion risk and reduces transport costs.
We are happy to offer advice on the suitability of various materials for briquette production and arrange trials where appropriate.
- Swingarm, high-performance pressing mechanism, for high compression briquettes.
- Suited to problematic materials such as MDF-dust, wood chips and metal cuttings.
- Dust extraction ready, suction port.
- Maintenance free cylinder, cushioned end-position.
- User friendly, operation by Siemens SPS control
- Remote hydraulic system, oil tank, pump motor and control valve.
- Oil temperature safety control system.
- Heavy duty steel chassis with anti-vibration machine feet.
Machining production waste, in the form of metal swarf, converted into high density briquettes in seconds using a HD514 briquette press.
General joinery wood waste, saw dust and savings, formed into high density briquettes, using a HD800s briquette press
Aluminium swarf, from CNC machining centres, compressed into high density briquettes. Improving storage, reducing storage, increasing recycling value and liberating cutting fluid.