The WEIMA ECOLINE single shaft industrial shredder has the power to break pretty much every type of paper or mixed material down to a small size.
Capable of handling any type of waste, including unsorted and highly contaminated materials such as RDF (refuse-derived fuel), SRF (solid recovered fuel), pulper rejects and all types of industrial waste, the WEIMA ECOLINE can be employed as a rough secondary shredder in multistage waste recycling plants and MRFs (materials recovery facilities).
After unsuitable materials have been sorted out of the feedstock, the material can be processed through the WEIMA ECOLINE shredder to achieve optimum fraction output.
Heavy duty construction and premium component parts ensure the ECOLINE industrial shredder is tough enough for the most demanding environments and applications, featuring outboard bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor, hydraulic cooling, super-fast hydraulics, 40 mm plate steel base frame and anti-vibration substructure.
The ECOLINE industrial shredder can be loaded by conveyor (click here to view our range of suitable conveyors), wheel loader, grab crane or it can be operated as single-stage shredder, in situations when an RDF customer provides pre-sorted material.
- Rough secondary shredder for any type of waste.
- Unaffected by contaminated material
- Ideal for multi-stage processing, with high throughput.
- Material feed via wheel loader, grab or by pre-shredder.
- Drive options, including HDW high performance drive (hydraulic drive) for the toughest material requirements and highest possible throughput volumes.
- Operate as either a single-stage solution (when processing pre-sorted material).