The IMRO range of belt conveyors are proven over thousands of diverse installations, their inbuilt efficiency makes them one of the most popular choices when demanding both performance and economical energy consumption.
The IMRO range consists of three distinct series of belt conveyor, each with the same level of manufacturing quality, reliability and minimal maintenance DNA, yet featuring the widest variety of belt material (PVC, Rubber, HDPP, HDPE or elastomers), format, width, length and configurations to suit the specific application requirements.
Specified for medium level applications and suitable for double daily shift operations.
The BasicLine Series are the more popular option suitable for most medium duty application and are available in the widest range of belts formats manufactured in differing materials (PVC, Rubber, HDPP, HDPE, elastomers etc.) in differing styles and pitch with skirt boards and cleats to accommodate every application requirements to include considerations of flow line direction, incline or decline configurations. Numerous motor drive options are also available for trouble free operations.
- Bearing and adjustment points design for ease of access reducing maintenance downtime.
- Quality materials used for belts to include cleats, skirt boards and others formats to ensure trouble free service
- Stable square steel pipe construction providing a sturdy rigid durable framework.
- Helical- worm geared drive motor unit – IP54.
- Dust and water proof allowing external of internal positioning.
- Emergency stop push buttons both sides and pull wire stop with switch, both sides.
- Manufactured to EC Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Finish coating sequence: Undercoat/Primer – Top coat finishing coat.