The B Series, B600 to B1200, twin shaft industrial shredders have been designed a medium duty machines. More than adequate to meet the requirement of a typical small to medium tonnage requirement as a primary industrial shredder.
Flexibility is a great feature of this two shaft industrial shredder series hence probably its appeal to such a wide market. Capable of processing a number of mainstream materials in one machine to include; tyres, bales, metal and plastic drums, bulky industrial waste, WEEE and file, data destruction and many other materials.
Energy efficient and very robust this two shaft industrial shredder series are found in many waste resource processors as the prime mover. Download our Bomatic Industrial Shredder Brochure.
- Heavy-duty, robust construction guarantees high operating integrity.
- Machine overload protection, linked to motor speed and temperature, minimizing machine failure.
- Fully welded construction ensures reduced wear and tear.
- Smooth, slow running rotary cutting action ensures low dust, vibration and noise.
- Automatic disturbance, protection from foreign objects:
Twin cutting shafts rotate in opposing directions.
In case of a disturbance the shafts automatically stop.
The shafts rotate in reverse, stop and then run in normal cutting rotation.
Efficient primary size reduction of scrap white goods, using a B800S shredder.
Primary shredding of UPVC window scrap, with the use of a B800S machine.
Quick size reduction and material separation of PVC flexible ducting, from production line quality rejects, with the aid of a B800S shredder.
A B600V, slow running rotary cutting action, extremely effective for shredding of computer hard drives.
Safe and secure destruction, using a B1000s, of used military clothing and footwear.