Registered in England No. 1312104 |
VAT Registration No. 299 3660 04
This can include, but is not limited to when you visit our websites or other related communication channels (such as social media pages, other channels and blogs), when you purchase Fercell’s products or services, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you contact customer support, and when you interact with Fercell as a customer, supplier or a business partner.
This includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal data.
Sharing Personal Data with Us
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes that include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing Fercell products and services online;
- Activating or registering products and services;
- Receiving information about Fercell products and services;
- Engaging in Fercell online communities, including our social media channels/pages and blogs;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Fercell;
- Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimize customer services and continuously improve our websites;
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing us to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services;
- Resolving consumer and/or product and services issues;
When you deal with Fercell on behalf of a business partner, we ask you to provide us with personal data for purposes that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing customer relationships,
- Facilitating information access,
- Enhancing communications,
- Analyzing and understanding customer interactions,
- Assisting Fercell pursue certification programs,
- Handling your questions, product and service requests as well as keeping you informed regarding the status thereof,
- Providing you with a satisfaction survey questionnaires.
We generally process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you.
If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be implemented if required by law.
The Type of Personal Data We Might Collect
When you interact with Fercell, for instance when registering a Fercell product, purchasing a product or interacting with Fercell via our Fercell pages, e.g. “like us on Facebook”, we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- Your title;
- Your names;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone numbers;
- Your social media profile;
- Information about Fercell products and services which you are interested in;
- Information about the products and services you have purchased;
- Information about your method of payment;
- Your usage of and activities on our Fercell pages;
- Other information related to your online behaviour.
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, and your settings on our Fercell pages, certain personal data may be shared with Fercell about your online activities and social media profiles, e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments you have posted, etc.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address;
- Your cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- The web pages you visit on our websites;
- The advertisements you’ve viewed or clicked through;
When you interact with Fercell on behalf of a business partner, we may collect:
- Your title;
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone numbers;
- Your IP address
- The name of the company you work for;
- The company address;
How We Collect Personal Data
You can share your personal data with us in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Registration of a purchase or service;
- Your communications with Fercell. This could be product or service related, and might include the details of your questions and/or requests that you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of our Customer Care representatives by email, phone or in writing;
- Ordering a product or service;
- Participating in a promotion or competition;
- Participating in a social media activity, e.g. clicking “like” or “share”;
- Asking to receive messages on your mobile devices;
- Subscribing to our newsletters;
- Sending us a completed product registration documentation;
- Social sign-on, e.g. using your Facebook or LinkedIn credentials to create an account or log on;
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- Social Listening: Philips may search the Internet for relevant and publicly available content and use it to improve its products or services, resolve consumer issues and provide targeted marketing.
When interacting with Fercell as a business partner:
- Registering purchases;
- Provisions of services;
- Communications with Fercell;
- Developing partnerships;
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions;
- Voluntarily participating in surveys;
- Call recording: we may record your telephone calls for training and quality purposes
Personal data may also be supplied to us when we purchase Fercell products and services through a third-party agent of which you are a customer.
If you do not want Fercell to use your personal data that has not been provided by you, you can notify us by contacting us by email: email@example.com and detail the following:
- Full Name (forename and surname);
- Email address;
- Privacy related message (question, feedback or complaint)
Sharing Personal Data with Others
We may share your personal data with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
For example, Fercell may sell you a product or offer you a service in a joint marketing effort with another company (business partner).
The agreements with these business partners will limit the purposes for which your personal data can be used and disclosed, and will require your personal data to be adequately safeguarded. We will let you know that such a relationship exists and who these companies are prior to processing your data for such joint marketing efforts.
We may also disclose your data to other companies such as IT and communications service providers, testing companies, data management support partners and other parties bearing a necessary relationship for Fercell to provide its services.
When you interact with Fercell as a business customer, supplier or business partner, we may disclose personal data available in reports and other materials provided by you and/or your company pursuant to an engagement with another business partner and/or a supplier.
If we are required by law to obtain your consent, or otherwise believe that your consent is appropriate in the circumstances, we will obtain your consent before we share your personal data.
Fercell will disclose personal data only in conformance with this privacy notice and/or when required by law.
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have reasonable access to that information so that you can update, modify or, if legally possible, delete it.
You can ask privacy questions, file privacy complaints, delete or change the privacy settings.
We encourage you to keep your personal data complete and current.
We want to know you better so that we can serve you better while at the same time respecting your choices about how we use your personal data.
If you do not want us to send you personalized offers or information, you can let us know by ticking the appropriate box on the registration form or by selecting “unsubscribe” on emails you receive.
Where local law requires it, we will ask you to “opt-in” or affirmatively consent to the processing of your personal data. For example, where local law so requires, we will only send you newsletters if you have subscribed to them.
You may have previously provided us with your personal data and decision not to register now will not affect the personal data you have already provided to Fercell. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from any targeted communication from Fercell or change your personal profile information.
Cookies are text files stored on your terminal (computer or mobile device) when you visit some sites.
How Cookies Are Used
Cookies might be required for a number of reasons including the correct function of a website (required), to analyse how the website is used (analytic) for improvement, for integration with social media (social media) or for personalisation of advertisements and offers (targeted).
Managing Cookies in Your Browser
You should manage your cookie settings within your browser.
Please note that if you disable all cookies you may find that certain areas and features of our website will not work.
Social Media Channels
When you engage with social media forums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and the like you should understand the tools available to allow you to select how you share personal data in your social media profiles.
Also, depending on the choices you make regarding your settings on various social media sites (and/or in combination with your settings on the Fercell pages), certain personal data may be shared with Fercell about your online activities and social media profiles.
During your online journey through Fercell’s websites, you may find links to other websites. Such sites may operate independently from Fercell, and are likely to have their own privacy policies.
You should review any policies to understand how other sites may process your personal data may be processed in connection with those sites.
We take no responsibility for the content of non-Fercell sites, or the use or privacy practices of those sites.
The Cloud and Remote Back-Ups
Fercell may store your personal data in a cloud or at other remote back-up facilities.
This means that your personal data may be processed on behalf of Fercell by a service provider and could be stored in different locations around the world, for which we take measures to protect your personal data.
Personal Data Protection
We take our responsibilities to protect the personal data from lose, misuse and unauthorised access seriously. We employ a range of security measures and procedures to help protect your personal data.
For example, we operate access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and encrypt certain types of data.
Any changes take effect upon posting and so if you do not agree to the revised policy, you will need to either amend your preferences or stop using our pages all together.
Should you wish to contact us to ask privacy questions, file privacy complaints, delete or change the privacy settings you should do so by using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Address : Fercell, Old Mill Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7DT, UK
Registered Address : Fercell, Numeric House, 98 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7BY
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Fercell Engineering Limited. Fercell strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, Fercell and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible and errors may sometimes occur. You should take appropriate steps to verify all information on this Site before acting upon it. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Fercell disclaims any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the availability of the Site
By entering this Site, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this Site is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from the use of, or inability to use this Site or any material on any site linked to this Site (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications) even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Site by unauthorised third parties. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
The Site may link to sites not maintained or related to Fercell. Hypertext links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or with Fercell. The links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk and Fercell makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyperlinked to this Site.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site including such items as text, graphics, images, and icons, is the property of Fercell Engineering Limited and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. Reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. The content and software on this site may be used for informational purposes.