Issue No. 03 |
Date: December 2012
Corporate responsibility covers a wide range of issues, including the effects our company has on the environment, human rights and third world poverty.
Corporate responsibility covers the management of our core business to add social, environmental and economic value, delivering a positive, sustainable impact for both society and for the business itself.
Responsibility and sustainability are at the core of our strategy and business practices.
The principles of corporate responsibility and sustainability are reflected throughout our business practices, including our shared values and ethics, conduct our relationships with clients, employees, and the communities and environment in which we operate.
We respects local laws and customs while supporting international laws and regulations, with Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability as an integral part of the way in which not only today, but also tomorrow and into the future.
Across our operations and activities we:
- Actively seek ways to minimise our impact on the environment in the way we do business.
- Help our customers to be responsible consumers by giving them information and choices.
- Behave ethically and with integrity when sourcing products and dealing with our suppliers.
- Provide our colleagues with a safe and healthy environment and enable them to act responsibly in their jobs and to develop rewarding careers.
- Support the local communities in which we operate.
Our strategy is supported by the objectives and targets which we set ourselves at the beginning of each year.