Issue No. 03 |
Date: December 2012
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of FERCELL Engineering Ltd
Under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, it is the responsibility of NHA Associates Ltd:
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- to provide and maintain safe hardware, tools and equipment;
- to regularly assess eye health through sight-tests and monitoring of VDU equipment
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances hazardous to health;
- to provide information, instruction and supervision.
Our statement of general policy is:
- to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.