Would you like to work with us?
No matter if we have any vacancies listed below, we are are always looking out for additions to the team. So if you believe you’ve got the skills get in touch.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer with a positive, proactive approach to both reactive and planned preventative maintenance activities (electrical, mechanical and hydraulic) on a range of recycling systems (industrial shredders, conveyors and compactors).
The successful candidate will carry out work from our workshops and service calls on a preventative and reactive basis of customer’s site equipment and other manufacturer’s products and systems at customer premises as required.
Communicating activity and requirements with the customer in a clear and concise manner, and reporting via job sheets the activities carried out and faults found during service before resolving servicing and maintenance issues.
You may also be required to provide assistance in the installation and commissioning of machines, and will be flexible in your approach and be able to carry out tasks with little or no site supervision.
It is anticipated that the candidates will currently be working on plant and equipment, within a maintenance environment, and will demonstrate experience of working with materials handling equipment, automatic process equipment with a solid mechanical background.
We would expect the successful engineer to have:
- An good technical background,
- Electrical time served skills,
- Multi-skill abilities, including controls, hydraulics and mechanical applications,
- Good oral and written communication,
- Logical thinking,
- Clean tidy and well presented in appearance and application,
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles,
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure,
- Good problem-solving skills,
- An awareness of health and safety legislation,
- Good eyesight and normal colour vision,
- Full driving licence,
- Minimum 2 years technical service experience,
- Formal training (ONC or above relevant engineering discipline),
- Current CSCS and IPAF cards.
For a detailed job description and the package remuneration please email your details and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.