Building on the success of the WLK Series, the SPIDER single shaft shredders incorporates a number of innovative shredding technologies, such as increased screen surface area for reduced material process times and interchangable pressing system modules.
The base system consist of two modules: the cutting system, including a single shaft rotor with selectable knife type/configuration, and the pressing system, which employs smart ram technology.
The three interchangeable press options have been designed to handle a variety of materials including: lump, film, and hollow moulds.
Horizontal press option is the dafeult for the majority of plastic process applications, while the arch press option is recommended for shredding of foils, fibres and filaments.
Sloped press option is ideally suited for hollow pieces, such as containers with residue fluids.
The modular pressing systems are quick to replace, making it simple to tailor the machines to different material flows, even after years of operation.
The unrestricted access to the cutting system means that cleaning and servicing are quick and easy to perform.
- Designed for higher throughputs
- Large rotor diameter
- Rotor options : “F” or “V” rotor
- 180° reversible counter knife
- Adjustable counter knife for precise cutting
- Second counter knife for increased throughput
- Enlarged cutting area (e.g. for pipes)
- Ram on rollers
- Integrated position control
- Hydraulically adjustable screen
- Drive options : mechanical electro-controlled geared drive or hydraulic drive
- Outboard bearings for operational longevity
Fast and effective size reduction of used polythene plastic bladders, used for the transportation/import of wine.